****** in an Infinity Qx70 got an education in Raptor performance this morning.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Excessive Use of Speed is a crime. Exceeding the Posted Speed Limit is a different infraction. Can you guess the difference between the two crimes? Awww, give it a try.

And "That Guy" wants to not be killed by an "******" driving a 3 ton truck with the wisdom and judgement of a teenager. If you want to die that stupidly, I won't stop you.

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
Well. 0-60 runs with haste are not "illegal". So....I get what you are saying, but in this instance.....i was just having a little fun.

Don't judge. you don't know the road. I would not have done a 0-60 pull if there was any danger.
“ don’t judge” sir this is the internet ... it’s all we do

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"Don't judge. I would not have done a 0-60 pull if there was any danger."

Try that on the law enforcement professional who pulls you over and watch him try to control spontaneous laughter.

Try this on for size:

"I would not have had sex with her if there was any danger she could get pregnant."

Wisdom - the dying sign of maturity.

Raptor Vet

Reaction score
As you age your philosophies change. Our trucks are fun to drive. We all agree. My newest since my raptor purchase is have fun continuing to drive but try not to aggravate any one else on the road. It's tough no question. There is no question that I'm not as good a driver as I think I am. With the major increase in young distracted drivers and old ones, it is even more important to try and behave since with age we should know better. There is always a more aggressive driver out there and I want to try and stay out of that category. Have fun but try to stay safe.