Asking price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gunna say for that price with only a couple thousand mi is crazy. I paid 42 for mine new but then ny ***** me for another 8k in taxes. How I love ny.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These trucks DO have a higher than normal % of resale when compared to the original MSRP. Not to the price paid though. There are and never have been rebates on the Raptor. Here in the DFW area it is possible to buy them for close to invoice---looked into getting a new one but changed my mind with not knowing what the new body style will have. Also, like the new High Country Chevy that is out with the next generation 6.2 may get one of those for a couple of years to see what the next generation Raptor has and let Ford get the bugs out of it.

Anyway got to be careful when thinking that "mods" will increase the value of the truck because they don't increase it that much or if not done correctly which most don't can actually hurt the value with an informed Buyer. Mods like stereo, lift kits, intakes, larger tires, wheels and the every present SC can increase the value BUT only about .10-20 to the 1.00 you spent putting them in. This is of course on a trade in not one you sell to an individual. The Dealers like to sell warranties with used cars and with mods like suspensions or SC’s that are maybe done correctly or maybe not are not always appealing to a Dealer.

I have a list of people that want to buy my truck when I sell it because everything was done correctly and it was maintained to a level that makes it desirable when compared to the others out there. It does pay to take care of them and document everything you have done.

Just my .02 and every truck I have ever owned has been extensively modified.