Arrived! Pics FYI - the "blues"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrLiou168

Reaction score
Picked up my 801A 37PP yesterday and drove straight from Denver back to SoCal. Took some shots so that those of you who are on the fence can see the difference between 2020 Ford Performance Blue and 2022 Atlas Blue. What a great truck!

p.s. Yes - the 2020 is for sale with only 12,870 miles.

IMG_0781.jpgIMG_0782.jpgIMG_0783.jpgIMG_0785.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MrLiou168

Reaction score
You mean more comfortable? Or what is more refined?
Wind noise and suspension tuning specifically. Here in SoCal the slight undulations and expansion joints drive the Gen 2 (and TRX) suspension completely nuts. As in... the natural frequency at 70-75MPH shakes the truck apart. The Gen 3 just floats over everything.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Love them both but the 22 is MUCH more refined than the 20. I live in SoCal where I always believed the market is strong, but demand has been weak so far.

I am in SoCal as well and have been tracking new and used prices since October. Gen2 prices were skyrocketing until around Feb. Carmax was flipping Gen2's with 40k miles for 80k+ all day. I believe with the gen3's starting to finally trickle in, prices have settled a bit more. California Raptors will always fetch a premium on the used market though, so there's that.