Arrived at the dealer today...and the carrier driver does over $7000 damage NOW THE REST OF THE STORY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fireman Dave

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SMALL UPDATE:

I am supposedly in production again in May with a likely June delivery date.

Does anyone happen to know if they move the trucks off-site to do the spray in bedliners? If so I think I am going to delete the option to eliminate both the additional time to produce and another chance for them to F it up during transport. Not like I can't get that done after the fact.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yes. in ’16-’17 we had a cr@p ton of trucks sitting around waiting for the bed liner and bead locks.

Delete it, you can get it after the fact.

OP
OP
Fireman Dave

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all! Cancelling the spray in bedliner tomorrow. May even go with a bedrug. I have an everyday driver F150 for hauling duties.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all! Cancelling the spray in bedliner tomorrow. May even go with a bedrug. I have an everyday driver F150 for hauling duties.
Thats what I did and using rubber bed mat and tonneau cover for now. If bed ever becomes too chewed up I will bed line it. Granted it will cost more than the factory but I have always had good experiences with Line-X.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what I did and using rubber bed mat and tonneau cover for now. If bed ever becomes too chewed up I will bed line it. Granted it will cost more than the factory but I have always had good experiences with Line-X.
I have the Ford spray in bedliner and also use the rubber mat. The Ford spray in liner is just a plastic spray in and doesn't really have much grip so things still slide around in the bed.