Armordillo Chase Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CuBuffRaptor

Reaction score
Has anyone installed an Armordillo chase rack on their 1st gen? I am only looking for a light bar nothing to support a tire. This one looks interesting, but I am concerned about the fit given it is universal.
Chase Rack
1649270963791.png

Tyrlidon

Reaction score
I am really curious about this as well. I have been looking for a cr-1 full size and had a few orders that fell through and so have not gotten one to try yet. I have searched the forum and can't find anyone that has installed a chase rack besides an ADD one.

Tyrlidon

Reaction score
Tell you what, I just put one on order. when I get it I will post a few photos of it sitting on bed of a gen1. I will also post if it covers the brake light and how bad.

Tyrlidon

Reaction score
I did get it installed, I'll have to take some new photos. I like the looks of it, the weld are pretty terrible though. It fits the body pretty well, not too tall and the right width and the angle with the cab looks nice. Overall I am happy with it.

BarryM

Reaction score
Dumb question from me: 3rd Brake Light -- what are you doing for a 3rd brake light? Or is it the angle of the photo but it appears the 3rd light is blocked...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free