Arizona Trails

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by soulsea, Jan 24, 2018.

1. soulsea

soulsea Full Access Member

Big shout out and thank you to @Addictive Desert Designs.

Stopped by their shop earlier today for them to have a look at all their parts that they installed on the truck six months ago. I wanted to make sure that after all that beating everything was still tight and where it was supposed to be and they were nice enough to look over the truck and do any adjustments. Everything was tightened down and I was on my way.

They didn't have to do that so I'm very grateful.

She's now ready for another round of fun when I'm back in AZ later this year.

2. Otis857

Otis857 Full Access Member

Keep us posted when you come back to the state. Its been a pleasure reading your posts on back roading in the central portion of AZ. I may have some time to hook up for a repeat on some of these trips when you come back in the fall/winter. Maybe contact Ryan at Arizona Raptor Runs with some "best of" routes you ran in your off road adventures. He may be interested in putting a run together up there.

I've been up 260 from Camp Verde to 87 a lot on my way to the family cabin in Happy Jack, and have done a few of these trails,...but time seems to get in the way too often to seriously explore the Verde Valley area. Some potentially great looking areas there too.

soulsea likes this.
  3. cdurbin

cdurbin Full Access Member

I'm located in southern Arizona at Fort Huachuca. I would be most interested in joining up for some exploring as well.

-Corey

soulsea likes this.