Arizona meet up-planning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thearizonacowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excitement is building!! The weather is supposed to be good with a slight breeze to keep the dust down. But most of all, Im looking forward to meeting the Az Raptor crew. Thanks @thearizonacowboy for putting this together. See y'all Sunday morning!!

I just noticed that as well! Should be a nice day for sure.

Definitely excited to meet everyone and have some fun in the dirt.

If anyone has any last minute questions or anything you can text/call me 480-253-1810

Thanks!!

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is an ultimate gps thread like the ultimate radio thread? I've never uploaded or followed a route before, only used it for exploring and breadcrumbs and stuff.

Last edited:

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone has extra Gen 1 backup sensors laying around that they could bring with them, I could use them for a rear bumper I'm building. Shoot me a PM.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone give me a quick tutorial on converting and uploading the gps file? I converted the kmz to kml with google earth then used gps babel to convert it to usr. Then I put the file onto an sd card and tried to import it to the gps. When I did that the gps said the number of waypoints exceeded the maximum amount. I'm converting the files on my Mac and my gps is a lowrance hds7 gen3.

mxer683

Reaction score
I had a similar issue even though im not using lowrance. I used garmin basecamp to convert the 1 million waypoints into track points so that didnt happen. I dont think basecamp can export in anything but gpx though.