Are there any hidden winch options available anymore?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarRamrod

Reaction score
Looks like the ICI kit is discontinued and nowhere to be found. Rough country doesnt offer anything anymore(maybe the f150 kits fits). Does anyone know if there are hidden winch mounts available for a 2014 raptor?

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jason at lex motorsports has a bumper with winch option available ready to ship. i was just talking to him about my girlfriends new bumper

OP
OP
C

CarRamrod

Reaction score
I was not really think about swapping out the whole bumper. but reading some reviews on amazon of the rough country 150 kit, it fits the raptor.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was not really think about swapping out the whole bumper. but reading some reviews on amazon of the rough country 150 kit, it fits the raptor.
gotcha. well the option is there. a new bumper will give you better protection and angles along with a winch.

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just my personal off-roading experience, may be useful for someone...

I have found, for pickups, for rear-mounted winches to be more useful.
- for self-recovery in a truck going places (as opposed to a jeep running obstacles), I usually want to go back where I came instead of making it potentially worse.
- I like the additional weight in the back.
- I've found a rear winch more useful for pulling other stuck rigs as well.

Few few off the shelf options. And just my experience. Take it for what it's worth.

:)

OP
OP
C

CarRamrod

Reaction score
I have thought about that. My onld downside with that is storage. i dont have a bed cover or box. I would have to get a box in my bed.