Are there any exhaust that make this truck sound good

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Jennay's pipes- a blue one was sitting across the intersection from me waiting to turn right, and I was waiting to turn left. Traffic cleared for me as she was turning, so I ended up right behind her. I noticed she pisssed out a LOT of water from the left tailpipe during the right turn. About 500' later she turned left and a LOT of water pissed out the right tailpipe during the turn. I know water vapor is part of the combustion process, but it seemed like an excessive amount compared to any other vehicle I've seen. It was cold out, so maybe the guy was beating on her before she was warmed up, generating a crap ton of water. It just seemed really odd how much came pouring out of the pipes, and how it only came from the one on the outside of the turn as well.

The colder it is, the more water forms in the tail pipes, especially if it is humid and cold. The heating of the tailpipes cause condensation to form, then the pressure and motion cause the water to run out the pipes. That is how black ice is made in the northern climates. Likely all very normal.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, I know all that. Seemed like an excessive amount of water though. Easily 4+ oz coming out at each turn.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
WOOF..... that amplified the fart sound.

You guys realize the Flowmaster and Dynomax are the only thing that removes that fart sound, right?

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like my FP Touring fart sound with fake engine noise off.....if I grow tired of it then I can always put my OEM exhaust back on.....unlikely.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
What’s even more amazing is that the user formerly known as sasquatch77 is still not banned here.