Are the Raptor's Factory Wheels "Horrible"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
i have to laugh at these posts sometime. I think you guys must have some deep pockets or money to burn. When I had my GT500 those guys were the same, tossing thousands a dollars at unnecessary and non functional mods.... and for what? I bought both my GT500 and my Raptor because they ALREADY came with a custom look. Sorry and not knocking anyone but the truck is amazing stock and at nearly 50K it is staying that way as I drive it into the ground. No need to toss money at mods hoping to change the look of the truck when after all part or most of the reason to buy it WAS the looks LOL.. but good luck!

So what your saying is that you like your truck looking like the next guys. No thanks
My truck's are part of my personality, therefore I have to make it different than then any thing else in the parking lot/dirt

AuPanda

Reaction score
i have to laugh at these posts sometime. I think you guys must have some deep pockets or money to burn. When I had my GT500 those guys were the same, tossing thousands a dollars at unnecessary and non functional mods.... and for what? I bought both my GT500 and my Raptor because they ALREADY came with a custom look. Sorry and not knocking anyone but the truck is amazing stock and at nearly 50K it is staying that way as I drive it into the ground. No need to toss money at mods hoping to change the look of the truck when after all part or most of the reason to buy it WAS the looks LOL.. but good luck!

Couldn't agree with you more.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what your saying is that you like your truck looking like the next guys. No thanks
My truck's are part of my personality, therefore I have to make it different than then any thing else in the parking lot/dirt

Same as the next guy? Really? How many next guys do you run into that have a Raptor in your area? I live in Vegas king of the Raptors and rarely see them.. seems exclusive enough I would say. But who is to say your wrong, every person has an opinion and a drive. Good luck.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Same as the next guy? Really? How many next guys do you run into that have a Raptor in your area? I live in Vegas king of the Raptors and rarely see them.. seems exclusive enough I would say. But who is to say your wrong, every person has an opinion and a drive. Good luck.

I'm lucky I guess. I live and work in a area where I get to see ruffly 5 Raprtor's a day driving around.
This is the same area where I get to come arcoss hundreds of AMG's, Bentleys, Ferrari's, Lambo's ect. every single day

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm lucky I guess. I live and work in a area where I get to see ruffly 5 Raprtor's a day driving around.
This is the same area where I get to come arcoss hundreds of AMG's, Bentleys, Ferrari's, Lambo's ect. every single day

well I see the same here all day but even 5 Raptors... still pretty exclusive, heck there are four colors LOL

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
There are 4 Raptors that live within a couple miles of me...seems the OC has a lot of Raptors.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've seen one. And I travel all over the Bay Area. Interestingly enough, the one I've seen works a block away from my office. Small world :)

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of these in the town I live in and I have only seen a couple on the road. If you think about it, there are over 40K GT500 on the road these days, how often do you see one of those? We have less than 5-6K of ours on the road, we have a long road at exclusive! I agree with many comments here, and not against mods, just find it funny when they are being done to make one different when I just think we have a pretty exclusive club as it is... carry on, mod away, did not mean to offend.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still get people hanging out the passenger window on the frigging freeway trying to take a pic of my Raptor so I'm guessing a lot of people haven't seen one yet.