GEN 2 are red turbos normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
James Min

James Min

Reaction score
Soooo I've only had Goosetuned on my Raptor. Had countless tunes on other platforms. With that experience, I asked around and he had all the right answers to my questions. Then, after having both his 91 tune with intercooler and trans tune I've had no interest in even trying anyone else. Take that for what you will.

Will Winfield's tune smooth out your truck? For sure. Will it be enough to make you happy? Well that is subjective. However, you need only go to one of his threads to see all the satisfied folks who've given him a shot.
Great, thank you. I have heard a lot of great things about Winfield's tuning and how it wakes the truck up. A tune is definitely next on my list for mods.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never looked... it's the nature of the beast and well known. Then again, I too live on a 40mph 15 min road to a mostly retired community at the end of a peninsula. Seems most folks WHOLE day is going to the grocery store (at 35 mph).