Are other car manufacturers having part issues and production delays?

Are other car manufacturers having part issues and production delays?

• Yes

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Just see results

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True, I agree. Have heard others ordering a TRX and it being delivered in a couple months. Just less demand on Rams? Again to be clear, I love the Raptor and it's the only vehicle I want to buy.
I’ve had a TRX order in since January ‘22 and it hasn’t even gone into production yet. So… rumors are just that, rumors.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone is having issues. Not sure why Ford seems to be in the news about it more than others though.

There's functionally infinite news and news sources now. You, as an individual, get fed news based on what big data thinks you're interested in. I get a metric ton of flight industry news I could care less about simply because I do a lot of reading on maximizing airline miles and travel, so that translates in to I must be interested when pilots strike, etc. Big data knows you are interested in Ford and will therefore click on Ford related news more often, so it's presented to you at a much higher rate.