Are Engines in your Trucks yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sooo, was that from Carid? Total BS to purposely dupe people like that.

Remanufactured Engine Assembly
DescriptionFeatures
Remanufactured Engine Assembly by Motorcraft®. Motorcraft is the way to restore the performance of your vehicle. Designed specifically for your vehicle, Motorcraft products meet stringent Ford Motor Company standards and feature OEM quality without the OEM price.

$5,094.09
In Stock (5) - Ships in 24 to 48 hrs more details on - https://www.carid.com/2013-ford-f-1...-3712433955.html?parentsubmodel[]=ENGINE|6.2L

and shipping is so cheap, only 9.95? lol

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get a used engine from the millions of 6.2L SDs built.

Swap the cams if you have to have the extra "Raptor" HP.

A used engine is as good as a new one in nearly every regard, and better in others. It's actually proven itself to work for years without issue, unlike a new one which could have a part with an unseen flaw. New engines fail right out of the box sometimes. Seasoned blocks are used for a reason by racers.

Edit: I've heard CarID is shady AF. I've got a few things from them over the years without issue though- what are they going to do, ship you fake Husky floor mats? I don't think I'd be buying an engine from them though.

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got my used engine from alaska. saw pictures of the wrecked truck and was able to decide if i wanted the motor or not. the damage to the truck didnt impact the motor so i went ahead and bought it.been a week so far and no issues. lets hope it stays that way. will know next month in nevada for my offroad trip.

KRGKen

Reaction score
Feel lucky to have a spare in my garage, if my truck sells though I will be selling it and I will let you guys know if anyone is interested, Came out of a 2013 Raptor with 68K miles