ARE DEAVER LEAF SPRINGS worth it ?

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by Jae, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Lwlandy

Lwlandy Member

Yes I cut both the front bolts out and replaced them with new ones . (You actually get them with the Deavers), but I got the genuine ford ones as the nuts are very different and have an integrated washer too. The one on the drivers side sits up next to the gas tank and the one on the passenger side comes up against the exhaust. Rather than mess about I just took a grinder cut off wheel to them. Oh and I cut about 3/8" off of the length of the one on the gas tank side as it literally touched the tank in the other way round, which would not be good after some vibration. Simple enough to resolve though.

2. Skyline

Skyline FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Gotcha, thanks for the info. looking to get these in the future. last time I wasn't prepared with proper cutting tools, so now i know.

3. FordRaptorLights.com

FordRaptorLights.com Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

We have a pallet full of Gen2 +3 Deavers arriving to our warehouse this Friday. These have been backordered for months! Message us if you're looking for a set.

Micha likes this.
  4. Truckzor

Truckzor FRF Addict

Powder coated or no?

5. FordRaptorLights.com

FordRaptorLights.com Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Standard black coating from Deaver.