Are dealers open to view trucks on lots?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRMWVR

Reaction score
I am checking now probably send him the stock number(on the website) and an email or fax number to send you invoice. But I will confirm.

DRMWVR

Reaction score
He texted me back:

"Tell him to text me what he is looking at. And I will get him the invoice"
602-803-2277 Mike

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to keep finding a new towel to wipe up the drool. Was looking and wondering why anyone would ever do anything to it. The three that were on the lot were parked next to a F250 King Ranch (more money...huh?) and other regular F150's. The others all looked naked next to the Raptors. Damn they're nice as is!

Ah 911, you’ve been on this forum way too long to think you’re gonna get away with a stock Raptor without any Mods.... I’d place bets you’ve got yours modded out within a few months. It’s just freakin addictive.

DRMWVR

Reaction score
Ah 911, you’ve been on this forum way too long to think you’re gonna get away with a stock Raptor without any Mods.... I’d place bets you’ve got yours modded out within a few months. It’s just freakin addictive.
LOL isnt that the way it always goes

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just wondering why it'll take that long? Another lockdown we should know about?