Are dealers open to view trucks on lots?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRMWVR

Reaction score
When I get ahold of him is there anything specific you are looking for? Will still check on any member specials.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in a holding pattern until this thing passes and we start to get back to normal. 2020 loaded, lead foot.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful truck but can't

Beautiful truck but can't see where they've added the ADD bumpers. I'm sure they're not free.

They also added wheels, and a Whipple intake from what I can see. Maybe more that we can’t. If these items appeal to you then great. If not you may want to look for a completely stock truck and add what you want.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They also added wheels, and a Whipple intake from what I can see. Maybe more that we can’t. If these items appeal to you then great. If not you may want to look for a completely stock truck and add what you want.

You're right. Saw that but only had one cup of coffee today.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can buy that truck for $73590.00 you better call right now. That would be a killer deal.

Sam