Are dealers open to view trucks on lots?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I work for a dealership and we’re open because we’re considered “essential” in Georgia.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I dropped off the Caddy and went next door to the Ford dealer. Service was open but not a sole around for sales. Not even a look from the windows. And it looked like they hadn't washed their vehicles for 2 months. Not buying from them anyway but did give me a chance to study up close and under without interference.

Did you like what you saw?

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you like what you saw?

I had to keep finding a new towel to wipe up the drool. Was looking and wondering why anyone would ever do anything to it. The three that were on the lot were parked next to a F250 King Ranch (more money...huh?) and other regular F150's. The others all looked naked next to the Raptors. Damn they're nice as is!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think many F-150 offerings in stock form compare to the Raptor in looks and features. You can option out an F-150 or even pay big bucks to get the same motor as in the limited 70+. I think F-150’s look much better after market wheeled up and with some accessories on them no doubt. Raptor is just already there if you can or want to bite off the big price tag on it however. Its a good all around machine and has the looks.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Unless you're worried about cops arresting you for trespassing I don't see what the issue would be open or not. Its a FORD dealer, not a Ferrari dealer lol
I still go by and drool over the new lambos in the Desert. No one says anything..

DRMWVR

Reaction score
When I bought a new truck there a week ago they had about 40 but they were pretty busy :) They have another store in Surprise AZ with 5

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I bought a new truck there a week ago they had about 40 but they were pretty busy :) They have another store in Surprise AZ with 5

They don't seem to be doing deals....at least from their site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free