Are all Raptors SVT?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i'll buy a 3.5L raptor for $20k

eh if anything you'll buy a gen1 for way less right? cause thats the main complaint of the gen2.
the only thing im still not 100% convinced on other than the 3.5 is the oddly shoddyfinishmanship?? coming out of the factory currently and only sometimes and a small margin but it still happens enough to note. :baby:

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
eh if anything you'll buy a gen1 for way less right? cause thats the main complaint of the gen2.
the only thing im still not 100% convinced on other than the 3.5 is the oddly shoddyfinishmanship?? coming out of the factory currently and only sometimes and a small margin but it still happens enough to note. :baby:

i dont think it will tank the whole raptor market, it'll def hurt the V6 trucks though..

i think the few trucks that had wrong seats or wrong color seat belts or whatever is just QC slips.. my buddy's black '16 FX4 had a dark emerald green cab corner.. so its not just limited to Raptor