GEN 2 Are all FRF GEN 2 Owners AHoles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I just bought a Raptor and joined the forum. Just wondering? Are all Gen 2 owner Aholes? After reading numerous post, I see a lot of smart a$$ comments to other members. This site is definitely not like other car enthusiast forums.

It seems you got yourself a little lost. Let me lend a helping hand. Take your mouse up to that long white rectangle above this window and click on the text that says "fordraptorforum.com". Click on that and when the text turns blue, type "pintrest.com". Press enter and that will fix your problem. Good luck!

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of the alleged ******** only seem like Aholes to the ignorant ***** who are too stupid to learn anything new.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I just bought a Raptor and joined the forum. Just wondering? Are all Gen 2 owner Aholes? After reading numerous post, I see a lot of smart a$$ comments to other members. This site is definitely not like other car enthusiast forums.

You're right on target. You see, the ******** come here and, with their first posts, put up stupid shit kind of like what you did.

Later on you'll develop a sense of humor but that likely won't happen until you've actually spent some time on here.

Word of advice to you (and it's worth what you paid for it): chill on the "ahole" stuff until you have at least 25 or so posts

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Only to the idiots!