Are 2022 orders still being scheduled for production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

galljr13

Reaction score
I ordered back in October 2021 with 37" package. Received notification on 3/18/22 from Ford that, "While busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we've run into a few delays". Do I have any chance of getting it or will it get pushed to 2023?

Thanks!

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better check the current status with your dealer. I don't think that going to a 23 is automatic and your dealer will have to submit a new order.

Good luck.

OP
OP
zapp

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered back in October 2021 with 37" package. Received notification on 3/18/22 from Ford that, "While busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we've run into a few delays". Do I have any chance of getting it or will it get pushed to 2023?

Thanks!
I did receive that email from Ford on my order as-well.
But unless you do not yet have your VIN, you're not scheduled for production as of now.. :/

Last year, orders did not get rolled over to the new model year automatically. I guess the dealer needs to reorder as 2023, which is sth that Ford also has an interest in since prices have changed..

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But unless you do not yet have your VIN, you're not scheduled for production as of now.. :/

Last year, orders did not get rolled over to the new model year automatically. I guess the dealer needs to reorder as 2023, which is sth that Ford also has an interest in since prices have changed..
Farley Ford is price protecting lightning orders and ******** over us Dec 2021 orders. My new order is 6k more. Guess it's fck the ice orders for 2023. Ford rep told my dealer, if buyers can afford Raptors then they can afford price increase.

Last edited:

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So does the dealer provide the VIN number once assigned or do you get another email from Ford once that is the case?

MyLord

Reaction score
So does the dealer provide the VIN number once assigned or do you get another email from Ford once that is the case?
You’ll get an email from Ford with the VIN and your dealership will contact you after trying to say they have no idea about price protection and how the new price is 15k above msrp.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
My 22 order from 7/18 was just converted by the dealer to a 23. Both were confirmed by em from Ford, so now the waiting game begins. Ordered at msrp, no mark up, no ADM.

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’ll get an email from Ford with the VIN and your dealership will contact you after trying to say they have no idea about price protection and how the new price is 15k above msrp.
Can't depend on that...

I never received any emails from Ford....others (on FRF) haven't either. All I did was to email/chat Ford Performance every couple of weeks (with my dealer # and order #) to find out my order's status..

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe that originally MY23 Scheduling was to begin this week but looks like its been pushed two weeks.

• 07/18/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date (DTP)
  • 07/18/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date (KC)
  • 09/01/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins (DTP)
  • 09/15/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins (KC)
  • 10/10/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (DTP)
  • 10/31/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date (KC)