Are 2022 orders still being scheduled for production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Local dealer yesterday told me they aren’t taking orders for 22’s. He said dealership already ordered 4 several months ago. They haven’t been given a production date, $5k non refundable deposit, $20k non negotiable ADM. Yeah ok hammer. no thanks

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2021’s didn’t “roll” to 2022’s, it was simply a reorder. Maybe that’s different for ‘22 to ‘23 but there was no price protection or “spot in line” if the ‘21 order didn’t get scheduled.
I get that they technically "roll" but the Raptor Connection (I don't know the credibility) on IG posted that there were 5,621 22MY Make-Up (23MY Base Raptors) which to me implies that there are expected carryover/reorder/rollover (whatever you want to call it) orders from '22.

Then there are 2,708 23MY Base Raptor allocations for Wave 1.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
next week is last week for scheduling for 22my
For some reason I thought last week was - I may have my dates wrong on the '22s though. The first date for scheduling of the '23s is supposed to be 8/18/22, so maybe that is why I thought there was no more scheduling for '22s...