Are 2022 orders still being scheduled for production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdneally1

Reaction score
Just received word from my dealer that my 22 was canceled so he placed on order for a 23. I placed an order in 21 and again in October for a 22 so I'm not holding much hope out I will ever get it built.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Of the orders getting canceled, did y'all previously receive a VIN? Or if there is a VIN and build week, it's a sure thing that the truck will be built?

brownrmk

Reaction score
Talked to my dealer yesterday, He said the 23's order opens next Monday with production start in October. My order date is 12/15. He just received a prediction date for the order a month before mine. He is the fleet manager for the dealership, and has several large, one for 200 vehicles, that aren't scheduled yet either. Sounds like Ford is in a mess.
My order date was 12/13, just received a build date of September 26, delivery date of October 21. Yours should be about the same.

MyLord

Reaction score
Ordered December 2021. I was recently assigned a VIN and was told building week of 8/8 but now saying week of 9/12 - confirmed this date with Ford on the chat. I am guessing it will get cancelled. I think it was their only 37 allocation, small dealer.
Why would it get cancelled if you have been given a VIN. From what I’m told, if you’ve received a VIN, your vehicle will get built.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why would it get cancelled if you have been given a VIN. From what I’m told, if you’ve received a VIN, your vehicle will get built.
Haven’t heard of anyone that’s received a VIN get their order cancelled. Very possible I could be wrong.