Are 2022 orders still being scheduled for production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just talked to my dealer about my October 2021 order and they say that they still expect the order to be scheduled by Ford.

With the order banks for the 2023 opening up so soon, how many more scheduling and build weeks are left for the 2022 trucks?
Does anyone have insights here?

Thanks guys!

RaptorWizard

Reaction score
Im in the same boat. October 2021 order and no build date. Dont think my dealer had an allocation but the order hasnt been canceled like others.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me the balance out will be sometime in late October. They are currently scheduling for the week of 8/29, so you've still got at least a month or so of scheduling, maybe at least a month and a half until balance out. I'm in the same boat as you.

mikeflo21

Reaction score
I placed my order April 4th for 37 package code orange still no scheduled for production... god knows when ill see my beauty :( ....anyone know if it will roll over to a 2023? .........or if they allow a raptor R upgrade (;

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to blue oval, today’s scheduling for 8/29 was canceled. It’s not looking good!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I placed my order April 4th for 37 package code orange still no scheduled for production... god knows when ill see my beauty :( ....anyone know if it will roll over to a 2023? .........or if they allow a raptor R upgrade (;
The answers you’ll receive are ”best guesses only.” So you may be better off asking your dealer these questions.

Mcordell

Reaction score
Im in the same boat. October 2021 order and no build date. Dont think my dealer had an allocation but the order hasnt been canceled like others.

Just curious. How does one see if their order has been cancelled or not? I assume Ford would send an email?

Raptor 99

Reaction score
Talked to my dealer yesterday, He said the 23's order opens next Monday with production start in October. My order date is 12/15. He just received a prediction date for the order a month before mine. He is the fleet manager for the dealership, and has several large, one for 200 vehicles, that aren't scheduled yet either. Sounds like Ford is in a mess.