Are 2022 orders still being scheduled for production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
zapp

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get an email from Ford at 12:30 this morning about delays? Talk about making things MORE confusing!! Am I getting scheduled or not?
Yes, I also got that email.

However my dealer contacted me this week saying that my order will not get built..

Does this email mean anything? Is there supposed to be an allocation associated with the order?

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I also got that email.

However my dealer contacted me this week saying that my order will not get built..

Does this email mean anything? Is there supposed to be an allocation associated with the order?
So does that mean yours gets turn into a 23?

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final 2022 MY Orders were due yesterday, with Cleanup Scheduling set for 10/10/2022. It appears that they'll keep building 22 MY's through October assuming the parts are there when needed. If you get a VIN, then I think you're good. If not, I'm not certain how the MY 2022's are 'converted' to MY 2023's. Your dealer and/or Ford Zone rep should be able to provide guidance.
1660926536633.png

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Final 2022 MY Orders were due yesterday, with Cleanup Scheduling set for 10/10/2022. It appears that they'll keep building 22 MY's through October assuming the parts are there when needed. If you get a VIN, then I think you're good. If not, I'm not certain how the MY 2022's are 'converted' to MY 2023's. Your dealer and/or Ford Zone rep should be able to provide guidance.
View attachment 368284
Yeah that’s my biggest thing rn, I doubt I’ll get my 22 this year. Which is fine. But I had asked my dealership and they told me, it will get converted into a 23 which I been doing research and they don’t, you need to put a new order in. But they say you don’t. I can’t order a 23 because they are now charging 7500$ Even if you order one. They where charging msrp for 21 and 22 and she told me it’s better if they convert it into a 23 so I won’t pay over sticker.

OP
OP
zapp

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 368284
So, anyone with an 22 order and not having a VIN as of today will not get scheduled anymore?
I don't understand what "Order due" means :)

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, anyone with an 22 order and not having a VIN as of today will not get scheduled anymore?
I don't understand what "Order due" means :)
My understanding is that when you are scheduled you obtain a VIN. The Order would have to have been accepted by Ford NLT 8/18. Cleanup scheduling is allocation that was carried over from a prior week because the plant schedule was filled up. Again, my understanding is if you have a VIN this is the last possible opportunity that your MY22 truck would be built.

OP
OP
zapp

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that when you are scheduled you obtain a VIN. The Order would have to have been accepted by Ford NLT 8/18. Cleanup scheduling is allocation that was carried over from a prior week because the plant schedule was filled up. Again, my understanding is if you have a VIN this is the last possible opportunity that your MY22 truck would be built.
This would make sense, but now Ford sends these "keep waiting" mails to the 2022 order holders that do not yet have a VIN.
To me, that latest Ford mail implies that they are still working on getting some more 2022 orders scheduled and built.