ARB Twin Compressor Interior Mounting Solutions/Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would check the Gen2 section for some under-seat mount options and you could ping SDHQ Off Road - they have a mount in development. Know some guys do the hardcase option as well. I went with the powertank alternative and have it mounted in the bed.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_4984 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4984 Large.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4985 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4985 Large.jpeg
    340.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_4986 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4986 Large.jpeg
    295.5 KB · Views: 139

Robbh

Reaction score
I mounted it in the rear fender well. did this to my Gen2 and it worked out well for 6 years

AZRAPTOR2023

Reaction score

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My apologizes for bumping an old thread but I thought it would be better than creating a new one.

I’m going to purchase the Off-road Alliance mounting kit that places the compressor behind the passenger side rear seat. My question for you all is, what did you guys use for the switch to turn the compressor on/off?

Raptorrunner

Reaction score
My apologizes for bumping an old thread but I thought it would be better than creating a new one.

I’m going to purchase the Off-road Alliance mounting kit that places the compressor behind the passenger side rear seat. My question for you all is, what did you guys use for the switch to turn the compressor on/off?
I have one of the aux switches connected to two relays that push power to the ARB twin compressor.

This is the relay:
CNAODUN 12V DC 120 Amp 4 Pin... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B5ZHHTLT/?tag=fordraptorforum-20