ARB COMPRESSOR INSTALL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris S

Reaction score
One word of caution doing a frame mount, I spoke to the factory about this, it is water-resistant, not water-proof, also is=f it happens to be operating when there is water around it will suck it in and destroy the compressor, otherwise, I think the frame great spot, out of the way. I mounted a compressor in the bed and a tank on the frame rail.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Disagree slightly with the single pump being light for 35" tires.
I didn't say it wouldn't do it, but the twin works better (it is two of the single pumps together, so almost twice as fast). Also, if you go up in altitude, the compressors even work harder and take longer. Again, if you can swallow the extra money, I think it is really worth it for the Raptor. Mine is mounted under the rear driver side seat (Scab).

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question? Do these compressors require a tank or can they direct pressure fill from the actual unit? These look like great additions.

manny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question? Do these compressors require a tank or can they direct pressure fill from the actual unit? These look like great additions.
no they do not require a tank
you can add one if you plan to use it for air horn or running air tools but for just airing up tires its best without tank

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk