GEN 2 Apple Watch key replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I8AV8

Reaction score
Asking because I haven’t tried, does ford pass work on an Apple Watch and would that be the same thing?

OP
OP
Christian Johanneson

Christian Johanneson

CrimsonRAPTOR
Reaction score
Asking because I haven’t tried, does ford pass work on an Apple Watch and would that be the same thing?
Nope different. So currently the Ford Apple Watch app will start and lock/unlock but you would still need the key to drive away. This feature would make it so you wouldn’t need to carry a key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Ford app crashes every time on my Apple Watch.

Just tried on mine. Says to use the app on my phone for controls. I've gotten warnings before when driving on the beach that crash prevention wouldn't work...otherwise nothing from the watch. Could be because old watch? It's a gen 3

OP
OP
Christian Johanneson

Christian Johanneson

CrimsonRAPTOR
Reaction score
Just tried on mine. Says to use the app on my phone for controls. I've gotten warnings before when driving on the beach that crash prevention wouldn't work...otherwise nothing from the watch. Could be because old watch? It's a gen 3
It should load fine on your watch. The app requires you to log in on your phone once then it will work with your watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk