Apple Car Play Integration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone hate how the apple car play is integrated in the 21-22 Ford? After seeing how the 22 Tundra integrated theirs...it makes Ford integration look like it they didn't even care how it looks on the Ford system. The Tundra infotainment screen, apple car play takes over the whole screen and think that is the way it should be.

aileron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's fine with me as-is, though I wish there were some more useful screens we could put on the right.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know there are sizing resolution requirements for carplay. On the other hand. At least you’re not driving a Tundra…
does it show the ambient temp?

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there are sizing resolution requirements for carplay. On the other hand. At least you’re not driving a Tundra…
does it show the ambient temp?
At least you can drive in a Tundra. Ratio of repairs based on my experiences with Ford vs Toyota is 11:1. And that is only 3 years for Ford ownership as compared to 8 years of Toyota. I imagine that ratio will keep slipping.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
At least you can drive in a Tundra. Ratio of repairs based on my experiences with Ford vs Toyota is 11:1. And that is only 3 years for Ford ownership as compared to 8 years of Toyota. I imagine that ratio will keep slipping.
I’d rather be sitting on the side of the road in a raptor than driving a dinosaur tundra around.