Apple Car Play Integration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
perfectly fine with the carplay integration. when i get in, my stored apple music starts playing automatically with the Ford nav on the larger screen and apple music info on the mini screen.

many areas around here have zero cell coverage so the Ford built-in maps work great and the Voice assistant has so far been better at location requests then siri. siri is just horrible. apple needs to stop cranking out so many new iphone/ipad/macbook etc models with minimal improvements and fix basic UI issues with their built-in apps

.. yeah I know I can download apple maps or google maps but more hassle then benefit.

the charging pad works but not enough juice when I am using apple maps for directions so if I do use apple maps I have to plug it into USB power so another reason I use Ford nav

the ford nav is super easy to use so if Im driving and my wife is with me, she can easily search for a gas station , food, etc.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's why I'm still sitting in my Raptor. If Toyota ever got their shit together and produced a high end product, I'd jump ship in a heartbeat.
I’ve owned a couple Toyotas/Lexus…. In my experience they are great at telling consumers what they want and need. Toyota will never build a true competitor to the Raptor because you don’t need one

Their new infotainment system is less than desirable considering you have to have a user associated to use it. Not to mention the whole “ if you want remote start, you’ll need to pay a subscription after xx amount of years” I’m sure Ford will be gong that route but until then, I’ll complain about Toyota…ha