Positive Apollo-optics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sandman_kw

Reaction score
just wanted to thank nick@apollo-optics for all the help in setting me up for my first foray into upgrading my gen 2 raptor. i was all over the map with what i though i wanted to do and nick was patient with me, answering all my questions in a timely fashion, and ultimately gave me the needed information to make a purchase. i will definitely seek his advice on further upgrades. thanks again.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just wanted to thank nick@apollo-optics for all the help in setting me up for my first foray into upgrading my gen 2 raptor. i was all over the map with what i though i wanted to do and nick was patient with me, answering all my questions in a timely fashion, and ultimately gave me the needed information to make a purchase. i will definitely seek his advice on further upgrades. thanks again.

Nick right? Are we talking about the same guy? The Apollo 13 guy?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

@sandman_kw - Ken, thank you so much for taking the time to share this with the forum! I'm glad we could get you setup with some awesome parts for your truck! Looking forward to hearing your feedback once you get it all installed!