GEN 2 Apollo-Optics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to take a moment and give a huge shout out to @Nick@Apollo-Optics and his team for some absolutely incredible customer service! Not only do these guys have the best prices but shipping is crazy fast. But the biggest thing is that Nick has now taken the time twice after hours on his personal cell helping guide my build and troubleshoot some installs. Not to mention a hand written note in my shipment thanking me for the sale. Vendors like this deserve as much business as we can throw them! I know exactly who I’m going to for the next step in my build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to take a moment and give a huge shout out to @Nick@Apollo-Optics and his team for some absolutely incredible customer service! Not only do these guys have the best prices but shipping is crazy fast. But the biggest thing is that Nick has now taken the time twice after hours on his personal cell helping guide my build and troubleshoot some installs. Not to mention a hand written note in my shipment thanking me for the sale. Vendors like this deserve as much business as we can throw them! I know exactly who I’m going to for the next step in my build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed 100% I’ve had the same experience he is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. They have the best customer service and extremely reasonable prices.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for Nick. Bought some Venom Rex wheels and Baja Designs lights from him. Answers messages at all hours of the night even on holiday weekends. The man is a saint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1 for Nick. Great customer service. He goes the extra mile, and lightning fast shipping.

two24studios

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 ... I've ordered twice from them since I purchased my Raptor in October, both orders shipped within hours of my order. They will be to my go to for all my Raptor performance upgrades once I get bored with the stock power :)

Ryan C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New member here, and new owner of a 2019 Raptor. I ordered a set of wheels from Nick at Apollo-Optics and got the wheels shipped and delivered very quickly. Additionally, I recently asked him about the Fox Factory 3.0 Live shocks that have been announced, and he very candidly reported that he has not listed them because the release date keeps getting pushed back. I understand why vendors are listing these shocks, as many (including myself) are excited about the option. But from a customer service perspective, I really valued Nick's approach, as it seems the right thing to do if the product can't be delivered in a reasonable amount of time. He also made clear that another option I was looking at would have a 3 week lead time from the manufacturer - again a great bit of information to share from a vendor to ensure that the customer's expectations fit with what can be delivered. Well done.