Apollo-Optics Is Great

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have zero connection to this fine company and Nick who works (owns?) for them other than as a satisfied customer.

I placed an order for BJ backup lights and at the same time ordered LED plate lights. There was a glitch in the website which was adding a shipping charge.

I emailed them and Nick immediately replied, apologized and straightened it out. In addition, he went completely above and beyond in treating me fairly. I won't specify exactly how so he doesn't get bombarded by others looking for the same deal.

I've now placed another order for the lower grill BJ light bar for the Raptor Gen 2.

Not only are his prices excellent, his shipping super fast, but the shipping is free.

I highly recommend them.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mark, I really appreciate your review and I appreciate your patience in letting us sort through the site issue. Thank you for your continued support!

-Nick