Anywhere in VA to order??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doverrover

Reaction score
Anywhere in VA that I can order MSRP? I've called 10 different places in NOVA, they either don't have allocation or 20+k over MSRP.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I bought from Shenandoah Ford - now Front Royal Ford in ’17 and they were the only local MSRP place at the time, period. Even with a(n) electronic deal in writing, nobody else would entertain MSRP. One sale mangler famously told me “you should buy it at that price” to which I quipped ‘ I will’. I did.

Good luck.

sheaks3

Reaction score
Just ordered my truck this weekend at Blake Ford for msrp. Bought my 2018 at al packer Ford in MD for 500 under msrp.

OP
OP
D

doverrover

Reaction score
I don't. They have an orange one on order for dealer stock.
Thanks. I just called them up. did you put down a non refundable $1000? I'm confused as to what the gentleman was saying, he stated that the order will go through as a "customer verification order".

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They can submit orders all day long and if they don't have an allocation it could sit in an "unscheduled" status indefinitely... or until they are given and allocation to align it with.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are countless members that were in the situation with '21 orders. I have an MY22 order that is aligned to a allocation. However, I am still in an "unscheduled/clean" status. I assume I will be in that status for some time as I have options (37s/Recaro/ProPower) that will likely delay my build. If I see my truck before late spring/early summer, I will be surprised.