Anyway to have screen expand and do away with the smaller screen that shows things I don't really need? Thanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I thought Ford was releasing a OTA update to give this functionality. In the beginning of October, Mike Levine talked about it on twitter and people stated they had received the update. It is supposed to be coming in waves. Anybody have it already?

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is an OTA that is slowly being pushed to enable full screen “mode”. Seems to be very little rhyme or reason why some get it and others don’t

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is an OTA that is slowly being pushed to enable full screen “mode”. Seems to be very little rhyme or reason why some get it and others don’t
Does anyone here have it though? I have heard that Ford can update the infotainment at the dealership, but it is a 3.5 to 5 hour update. Doesn't sound like something they can push OTA.

NetoBR

Reaction score
Hi, I'm sorry to be a grave digger but just got my '21 Orange Raptor yesterday and this is by far the most annoying thing. My other F150 (Platinum, 22) got it around July of '23 so thought the Raptor would have it but it doesn't.

Anyone had good experiences taking it to the stealership?

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm sorry to be a grave digger but just got my '21 Orange Raptor yesterday and this is by far the most annoying thing. My other F150 (Platinum, 22) got it around July of '23 so thought the Raptor would have it but it doesn't.

Anyone had good experiences taking it to the stealership?
Your best bet is to complain about sync freezing up and hope someone knowledgeable can update or at least get your truck unstuck to receive OTA updates. If you don’t have full screen there’s a chance the truck never received an OTA update and is pretty far behind - it will take a long time to run all the updates and dealers don’t seem to be crazy to do them.

Next bet is DIY with a mongoose cable and FDRS.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My R has the "Full Screen" ability. Its in the lower right corner; the "typical" full screen select button seen like on posted videos and You Tube.
R,
HAP

NetoBR

Reaction score
From what I spoke with Antho it is indeed very old. There are a lot of bugs going on, even the reverse camera is not turning on most of the times. Lagging, freezing. Definitely will ask to update it.