Anyone with exhausts in mesa, as that don't drone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordraptorHero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys, I'm looking at purchasing a exhaust soon, a few months ago I had a corsa extreme on order through Maryland speed but had to dispute it with my credit card company due to them taking 4 months to ship,

Anyway have been looking at ordering another exhaust system but am having diffuculties deciding between a corsa xtreme, a stainless works lightning exit or a black widow muffler.

I would like to meet up with people who have these systems in person to hear them, I live in east mesa so if u live close by maybe we could meet up

I'm mainly looking for a system that doesn't drone, but can get loud when u get on it, so if you have anything like that I'd be very interested, thanks guys

Videos just don't do exhausts justice

Tdlr
Live in mesa Arizona, want to listen to exhausts in person (gen one)

Typo in title

Last edited:

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry I'm in Cali. I have however been running a black widow muffler for the last few years. No drone and one of the meanest sounding Raptors I've heard. My .02.

OP
OP
FordraptorHero

FordraptorHero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just watched a video on YouTube with that exact set up I believe it sounded really ******* mean, now I just need to find someone in Phoenix with it,but gonna start looking up pricing on it now thanks brother

RaptArAz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you're wanting the full cat-back, the Corsa Xtreme system is exactly what you want. Loud when you step on it, but with no drone when cruising.

If you hear one locally and like the sound, I'll be more than happy to help get you setup. We're a direct dealer with Corsa. No shenanigans.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I have a 3” Race Venom turned down at the back of the cab with no resonator on both my 5.0 and 6.2L and love how the Race Venom sounds on Ford Engines.

Zero drone, mellow when cruising and AGGRESSIVE when Wide Open.

Attachments

• 81AD4D97-920C-43F7-A3BF-B4438BE6EF99.jpg
    81AD4D97-920C-43F7-A3BF-B4438BE6EF99.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 14