Anyone with Blendmount and ****** Max 360?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
News flash! I have an older original Max 360 as well, put it on the BlendMount and GPS work perfectly. I ended up calling ****** and they said the GPS module was moved to a different location on the newer MK 11 model. I brought it to their attention that it doesn't work on a BlendMount in a newer F-150. Problem solved, I'm back to using my old 360 in my new Raptor:rolleyes:
Interesting. Did they offer any suggestions? My wife has the Redline in her car, and I’ve been considering getting a couple new Redline 360s for each of us…now, I may have to reconsider before getting a new one for the Raptor

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Did they offer any suggestions? My wife has the Redline in her car, and I’ve been considering getting a couple new Redline 360s for each of us…now, I may have to reconsider before getting a new one for the Raptor
I have been researching this a lot recently, especially since Esc0rt released the new firmware last week. I have not read anything about this issue with Redlines in the F150 over on RDforum, but tons of Uniden R8's are having issues with 2023 F150's and BSM filtering. I was debating switching out my Uniden R7 (mostly to try something new rather than performance issues) and was holding off on the Redline 360c until they solved a few issues, which it seems they have now.

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed, whenever I remote start the truck, when I get in, the laser alert is going off on detector. Only happens when remote starting. I figured it has something to do with the signal being sent/recieved between fob and truck. Not necessarily a problem

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed, whenever I remote start the truck, when I get in, the laser alert is going off on detector. Only happens when remote starting. I figured it has something to do with the signal being sent/recieved between fob and truck. Not necessarily a problem
hmm.

I haven't seen that one mentioned anywhere yet. Strange.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Satisfy my curiosity ... what the füçk is:

****** Max 360?​

Gōddámn nanny is really píssing me off.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Esc0rt radar detector. Not sure why they need to bleep the word "esc0rt".
Because one of it's tertiary meanings is whōre, hōōker, call girl, prō, prôstitute, hárlot, târt, stréètwalker, or courtesân. We can't have words like that appearing here! It was really funny when SCREW was being ****ed out. Stupid woke bullshiít.