Anyone with Blendmount and ****** Max 360?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just installed a BlendMount with ****** Max360 MK11 and can't get a GPS signal with the detector. I have the detector adjusted as far forward as the BlendMount allows. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Anyone find a solution that works?

Attachments

• IMG_9784.jpeg
    IMG_9784.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 39

Stroked out

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is set up the same way and it works. I have a gen2 thou. Sometimes I'll need to unplug it briefly when i lose gps. Doesn’t happen often

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the original max 360, mounted with blendmount and wiretap, and the GPS works just fine on mine. Actually, my detector isnt quite pushed as far forward as yours.

OP
OP
CoRaptor

CoRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I played around with adjusting the mount and the detector still isn't getting a signal. It's going back to BlendMount and the detector is gonna live on my dash with velcro. Not ideal but life goes on!

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a MaxCam with a blendmount in my truck and have zero issues with the GPS signal. I’d say mine is further away from the windshield than yours is……and I have a dark tinted windshield too.
I had a GOS problem with an older 9500x I believe. Sent it back to ****** and they reprogrammed it, worked flawless for over 10 years after that. I don’t think the issue is the mount, it has to be the detector.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a Blendmount with Uniden R7 with no issues. Must be faulty detector.

OP
OP
CoRaptor

CoRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the original max 360, mounted with blendmount and wiretap, and the GPS works just fine on mine. Actually, my detector isnt quite pushed as far forward as yours.
News flash! I have an older original Max 360 as well, put it on the BlendMount and GPS work perfectly. I ended up calling ****** and they said the GPS module was moved to a different location on the newer MK 11 model. I brought it to their attention that it doesn't work on a BlendMount in a newer F-150. Problem solved, I'm back to using my old 360 in my new Raptor:rolleyes: