Anyone with a code orange in socal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I finally was able to see a code orange in person…Ken Grody had one on their lot. Colors are the most subjective thing in the world, having seen it in person I can say for certain it is not the color for me. I strongly urge anyone interested in this color to see one in person, it looks very different than in photos. Oh and if you want CO bad ken grody has one with your name on it for 50k over msrp lol.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Grody has 2 now, and looking at the pictures they both look totally different. I have been considering CO in the future but know I'm not sure. It is like a crap shoot when it shows up as far as the shade. Some look metallic and some look like a big pumpkin.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone own a gen 3 code orange in socal I could take a quick peek at? The photos all look so different online, some shower it closer to red, others it looks like a pumpkin. I’ve got an order in, but since I don’t have a vin yet I can still make changes. I would be forever grateful thanks in advance.
FB7E6AC7-1FE5-4222-8A28-09C4F31554B2.jpeg

OP
OP
C

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck @WKUSMC

Maybe we’ll run into eachother on a raptor run sometime. Based on your user name guessing you’re in or near SD?

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I viewed my first CO Raptor on the road this month as we were both headed in the same direction on a two lane road. There were 6 stoplights or so and I got a chance to really check it out when the lights turned red.

It was a 35” with the graphics package and beadlocks. It looked WAY better in person than any photo or video that I have seen.

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cameras don’t pick it up well at all. It’s a pretty sweet in person. Not sure I’d want to look at it everyday but a cool color