6.2 Anyone wants to swap stock CAT, muffler for my headers and a magnaflow muffler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mehryar

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just bought a gorgeous 2014 ruby red and am really happy to be part of this community.

So I got the truck in Utah and drove it to California.
The truck sounds amazing but I can't pass emissions in California unfortunately.
The headers and muffler have some rust on them but performance is not affected.

So if anyone in any nearby states wants to go the headers route, this can be win win for both of us and we can swap our whole exhaust systems from CAT to muffler.

20210921_162744~2.jpg

Cheers,

OP
OP
Mehryar

Mehryar

Reaction score
Never thought I would say this, but you have me wishing I lived closer to Cali, Im in central MS and would do shipping (and cover it) if you dont find someone or buy a new one.
I feel you man. California has a lot of good things but regulations like these are definitely not one of them.
This truck sounds soooo good I wish I could keep the exhaust.
I'll keep you posted on what I end up doing. I need a few days to see what's going on with the truck and make sure what headers I have.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
I feel you man. California has a lot of good things but regulations like these are definitely not one of them.
This truck sounds soooo good I wish I could keep the exhaust.
I'll keep you posted on what I end up doing. I need a few days to see what's going on with the truck and make sure what headers I have.
All good man, I usually drive a diesel and have had my fair share of emissions headaches because of it.

Jedijoy13

Reaction score
I'm actually in the same boat. Bought my raptor in SC and drove it to Denver. Didn't realize that Colorado has passed California emissions standards. Now I need to trade or buy the exhaust parts.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually in the same boat. Bought my raptor in SC and drove it to Denver. Didn't realize that Colorado has passed California emissions standards. Now I need to trade or buy the exhaust parts.
All the California people are leaving California because of how messed up it is. What’s the first thing they do while new residents of CO, remaking it California. Doing the same in Texas.

mpk1996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I’d do that. In Florida though. Think shipping would be tough.