6.2 Anyone wants to swap stock CAT, muffler for my headers and a magnaflow muffler?

Mehryar

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just bought a gorgeous 2014 ruby red and am really happy to be part of this community.

So I got the truck in Utah and drove it to California.
The truck sounds amazing but I can't pass emissions in California unfortunately.
The headers and muffler have some rust on them but performance is not affected.

So if anyone in any nearby states wants to go the headers route, this can be win win for both of us and we can swap our whole exhaust systems from CAT to muffler.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cheers,

Mehryar

Reaction score
Never thought I would say this, but you have me wishing I lived closer to Cali, Im in central MS and would do shipping (and cover it) if you dont find someone or buy a new one.
I feel you man. California has a lot of good things but regulations like these are definitely not one of them.
This truck sounds soooo good I wish I could keep the exhaust.
I'll keep you posted on what I end up doing. I need a few days to see what's going on with the truck and make sure what headers I have.

Big Papa Gecko

Reaction score
I feel you man. California has a lot of good things but regulations like these are definitely not one of them.
This truck sounds soooo good I wish I could keep the exhaust.
I'll keep you posted on what I end up doing. I need a few days to see what's going on with the truck and make sure what headers I have.
All good man, I usually drive a diesel and have had my fair share of emissions headaches because of it.