Anyone wanna **** away $40k?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ironpeddler

Reaction score
If you really want to spend the money....Wait another year and buy a 23 at no mark up after the frenzy is over hopefully and buy an additional Gen1 with that $40k.

This **** won't be over in another year. Might not be as bad but there is no way that chip/supply shortages/inflation/w/e else will be all ironed out in a year, no way. Maybe in 2024 if we are lucky.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Is this Koons on Security Blvd in Baltimore? I bought my 19 there for $7k under sticker two years ago.
Koons in Annapolis is the one I am referring to. 2 yrs ago security blvd Koons was pretty good, good buddy got a really good deal on a platinum F150 there. Look at their inventory now. They have been marking up Raptors substantially at security blvd, Annapolis, over in Northern VA. Seems Koons is really greedy right now. Hope someone can speak to a good one now. Annapolis Koons has always marked up Raptors, they have $7k ADM on XL STX trucks right now! Just crazy

Last edited:

ezndo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went there back in 2010 when I was shopping for my Raptor, ended up ordering from Mahwah Ford up the road and have avoided Paramus ever since.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paramus Ford? The Name is All American Ford. Had a lot of problems there for service because I didn’t buy the Raptor from them. They went out of their way not to service my truck while under Ford warranty.
Ford customer service wasn’t much help when I complained. It’s the closest Ford dealer to me but I have to stay away from them. I could go into detail but it’s going to boil my blood…
This site is closest to me as well.... didn't buy there. Went with Verney-Cadby in Fairfield last June at MSRP
Who do you use now? I was thinking of starting to use All American but not if they are a pain.

Touringchef

Reaction score
Just remember these dealers when supply chain opens back up and don't give them your business ever. I have a Koons ford in my area that has added ADM on Raptors well before COVID and supply chain and now marking up STX trucks! I go down the way to the next dealership, never there and I tell everyone not to go to Koons to buy anything new that asks...
Koons is a huge dealer but right now they suck. Marking up everything. I bought my 19 Raptor there traded my 17 for it and got a pretty good deal. I went there this past weekend and offered to trade my 19 for a 21 and willing to pay 4k over and the rest cash on the spot. They came back with 20k over.
F that. D#@$

hekster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This site is closest to me as well.... didn't buy there. Went with Verney-Cadby in Fairfield last June at MSRP
Who do you use now? I was thinking of starting to use All American but not if they are a pain.
All American in Paramus refused to schedule my Raptor at their service facility. All American in Hackensack did but refused to give me a loner. Same reason, I didn’t buy from them. Went back and forth on the phone 3 times. Finally promised a loaner on the phone but when I arrived for the service they denied the loaner and said they didn’t promise to give me one. Outright lie. Have appointment at Romeo Ford in Kingston, NY for next month, place where I purchased the Raptor for the Cam Phaser recall. Good luck to you…