Anyone wanna **** away $40k?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Crazy!

I noticed the dealers around me padding the Bronco prices have stopped. I won’t even bother with them.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Just remember these dealers when supply chain opens back up and don't give them your business ever. I have a Koons ford in my area that has added ADM on Raptors well before COVID and supply chain and now marking up STX trucks! I go down the way to the next dealership, never there and I tell everyone not to go to Koons to buy anything new that asks...

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just remember these dealers when supply chain opens back up and don't give them your business ever. I have a Koons ford in my area that has added ADM on Raptors well before COVID and supply chain and now marking up STX trucks! I go down the way to the next dealership, never there and I tell everyone not to go to Koons to buy anything new that asks...
Where do you get your service? The service department makes a lot more money for the dealer than new car sales. A lot more. Food for thought.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Where do you get your service? The service department makes a lot more money for the dealer than new car sales. A lot more. Food for thought.
I personally won't even go to them for service. I go a little further out of may way to avoid them for service as well. Fortunately I purchased and get my service from another dealer a little further away...