Anyone using the Rigid Extended Brackets to flip their fogs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to Rigid's warranty posted on their site that voids the warranty.
That does void the warranty. There could be leaking. Also, many companies out there offer only a 2 way plug kit for the harness when you actually need a 3 way plug kit. The reverse mounts at SpecialtyPerformanceParts are only $66 for the 3 sets.. I also opted for the 3 way plugs for my wire harness and the owner, John Trischler, also installed the plugs to my lights for me prior to shipping.

Brett 2019

Reaction score
I’ll be attending 3/28-3/29. Pictures below post. Using bracket you ( spv) provided as extra. Lights don’t wobble. I lined them up shining lights on garage door.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’ll be attending 3/28-3/29. Pictures below post. Using bracket you ( spv) provided as extra. Lights don’t wobble. I lined them up shining lights on garage door.

ok no worries. It may just look different because the Sideshooters are wider and you have them on the outer most position. They fit a little better on the most inner position. No big deal though. It’s just what you prefer.
How was the install overall? Was it fairly easy?

Brett 2019

Reaction score
Install was easy, especially using your custom harness. Only one pair of radiance and two “D” series. All lights work. I tried using my 5 amp (6th switch ) to hook the backlight . I hooked white wire from light to white harness wire both sides. Can’t get the backlighting to work. It’s already tied into ground used in custom harness ?

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Install was easy, especially using your custom harness. Only one pair of radiance and two “D” series. All lights work. I tried using my 5 amp (6th switch ) to hook the backlight . I hooked white wire from light to white harness wire both sides. Can’t get the backlighting to work. It’s already tied into ground used in custom harness ?

Based on what you said, I would guess the fuse for the switch got blown. The fuses for the switches are under the hood behind the battery. It’s easy to blow the 5 amp ones. Especially if you tried one of the higher power lights on it. If you didn’t get the $15 backlight wire kit, that makes it very smooth without using any switches.

OP
OP
L

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Based on what you said, I would guess the fuse for the switch got blown. The fuses for the switches are under the hood behind the battery. It’s easy to blow the 5 amp ones. Especially if you tried one of the higher power lights on it. If you didn’t get the $15 backlight wire kit, that makes it very smooth without using any switches.

Sent you a PM!

Last edited: