Anyone selling 37" PP rims or rims/tires? I'm driving from Florida to California starting tomorrow and interested if so

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98markviii

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

This is a long shot, but wanted to post it anyway. I'm picking up my dream 2021 Raptor tomorrow in Florida and would love to throw some OEM 37" PP wheels/rims on it when I get home. If you are looking to sell either the rims alone, or the tires along with it I'd definitely be interested.

I am willing to deviate from my trip a bit to pickup the wheels if someone has them available. I can drive through Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck! You could hit Georgia also.

Sometimes dealerships have takeoffs when they install lifts or tire packages. Might be worth a try.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There were several members posting theirs for sale but you gotta dig through the threads to find them…just use the search feature. Or look in the “For Sale” section.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of 37pp wheels for sale in Knoxville TN. I have them posted on the garage section. I can work with you on the price some if interested. I’m having my new wheels mounted Wednesday and will have them ready to go that evening. Thanks

Typr04

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

This is a long shot, but wanted to post it anyway. I'm picking up my dream 2021 Raptor tomorrow in Florida and would love to throw some OEM 37" PP wheels/rims on it when I get home. If you are looking to sell either the rims alone, or the tires along with it I'd definitely be interested.

I am willing to deviate from my trip a bit to pickup the wheels if someone has them available. I can drive through Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California.
What are the stock wheels/tires? And what are you doing with those? Good luck

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys! Just a reminder from someone that has recently been scammed. Our moderators work very hard to keep our community clear of scammers, but if someone contacts you not through the app, that is directly through email be VERY wary. Why wouldn't they contact you through the app? Because they have probably already been banned!!!!!!! Cell phone contact? Often a "burner phone". Cheap at Walmart. Pictures of parts you asked for, but not removed from the truck because they don't want them scratched or gonna do the swap this weekend......... ANYBODY can know where a Raptor is regularly parked and snap a few pictures of what you want to see............. Been there and done that......... So I'm just sayin'