Anyone running Yokohama Geolander M/T G003 tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking for a replacement tire for my Raptor. The stock original K0's were really good and lasted 45K miles. I replaced them with the K02, and they suck. They look good, but they wear down too fast and have become really noisey. Less than 20k miles on them too. Cant wait to get rid of them. I've been searching for a replacement and I like the Yokohama Geolander M/T G003. They look aggressive and will give me more traction. Is anyone running these tires? I'd like a little feedback from Raptor owners. Thanks.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I've heard nothing but good stuff about the GEO's, I would get E-Range unless your mostly road vs trail

Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a replacement tire for my Raptor. The stock original K0's were really good and lasted 45K miles. I replaced them with the K02, and they suck. They look good, but they wear down too fast and have become really noisey. Less than 20k miles on them too. Cant wait to get rid of them. I've been searching for a replacement and I like the Yokohama Geolander M/T G003. They look aggressive and will give me more traction. Is anyone running these tires? I'd like a little feedback from Raptor owners. Thanks.
The K02s have been amazing to us, sorry they haven't been to you. My second choice would be Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT though.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For M/T's I had the KM3's originally, then went to the K02's, and now am running the Cooper STT Pro. My biggest gripe with the BFG's is they are smaller than advertised size. They are a nice tire, and ride nice, but they don't quite look the part for me. I'd imagine those Yokohama's will work just fine though.

OP
OP
Stingray23

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've heard nothing but good stuff about the GEO's, I would get E-Range unless your mostly road vs trail

I believe they only come in "E" rating

djevox

Reaction score
It’s not a Raptor, but I had the Geo’s on my ‘21 Ram for a short while. They were E-rated and f’in HEAVY. It was a noticeable difference in acceleration and stopping going from those to KO’s. I guess it wouldn’t matter if you’re dedicated off-road and do a lot of mud crawling or something. Mine were 76lbs each.