anyone running this wheel????

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Aftermarket Wheels [GEN 1]' started by mudblood, May 30, 2014.

1. mudblood

mudblood FRF Addict

I just love this wheel from Pro Am. Made for Raptor and just enough "shiny" to stand out. Just can't find any folks running it. It is "pricy" but then again it is forged and made in USA. Just wonder how folks who run it....like it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2014
  2. Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Ramrodthrusterpuppy Full Access Member

I agree...I love the ProAm wheels as well...just the right amount of bling without looking silly.

They are pricey though but you pay for the quality that you get. I haven't seen anyone running them however SDHQ sold a silver new modded SCrew awhile back with a set of ProAms and Toyo M/Ts....it looked killer.

3. NickPic83

NickPic83 FRF Addict

Love the looks of those. I am not 100% sure but I think the member "Johnny" is running these. I think there is one other member here too that runs them but can't think of who at the moment.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

4. AZEngineer

AZEngineer Full Access Member

Kick ass, and if my memory is correct, it's one of the few aftermarket wheels that are hub centric for the Raptor. They had them in stock at SDHQ in Arizona when I was there about a year ago. Really nice wheel. True beadlock only.

5. Chris Crampton

Chris Crampton Full Access Member

I do like the look of the wheels. That wheel design was created in 2007 for TForce(Trophy Truck team based out of Vista, CA) and they bought the rights to the design. Cool that ProAm is reintroducing them to the public.

Here is a pic of them on one of the prerunners I built for them. Don't roast me because its a Tundra on a Raptor forum. :chair:
    IMG_1619.jpg

6. mudblood

mudblood FRF Addict

I just love the way they look. Best price I found on internet is.......GULP! $649.00 per wheel. On my vette I had forged custom wheels from Forged Line and I had to plunk down almost a grand per wheel. They were super light and very strong and made in good ole Ohio. Never saw another set like them. Here are a few pics I found. I just got to bust my piggy bank!!!!

Attached Files:

7. PacificWheel

PacificWheel Full Access Member

I wish they did a non beadlock version. I can't anyone to build a forged one piece wheel in a 17" that isn't a beadlock. PM Forged does one but 17x9 -11 only they said.

8. Miatafanatic77

Miatafanatic77 Member

anyone running this wheel

Hey guys they just put in e85 at a gas station close to me and was wondering if anyone was running it on the lfx/llt and what the gains were and what parts did you need? I know you need a tune and bigger injectiors