GEN 1 Anyone running the Gen 1 Eibach front springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkkent

Reaction score
So I've been reading as much as I can on the subject (new Gen 1 owner), would it be more preferred to run:

*mid perch with stock springs (less spring "travel")
*bottom perch with Eibach (stiffer spring, more spring "travel")

I'm guessing Geiser would be best, more spring "travel" and not as stiff initially, since it's a progressive rate spring, but it's double the cost of Eibach.

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've been reading as much as I can on the subject (new Gen 1 owner), would it be more preferred to run:

*mid perch with stock springs (less spring "travel")
*bottom perch with Eibach (stiffer spring, more spring "travel")

I'm guessing Geiser would be best, more spring "travel" and not as stiff initially, since it's a progressive rate spring, but it's double the cost of Eibach.

I also liked the Geiser progressive setup, but at more than double the cost of the Eibach, it wasn’t worth it for me. I found the Eibach springs on amazon for $219 free shipping.

IKIKIMO

Reaction score
Running eibachs up front and icon leafs in the rear, great combo. Raises and levels the ride. A bit on the stiff side but overall a great ride and look. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking to upgrade on a budget.