GEN 1 Anyone running the Gen 1 Eibach front springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buckums

Reaction score
interested. installing winch this weekend and am expecting some front end sag or more nose dive when breaking hard. this spring might be the ticket for me as well.

DCRaptor

Reaction score
Just installed the springs yesterday. Went for a quick 10km road drive. They feel really good with the little driving I have on them. I was on the mid perch setting before the new springs. The stiffness and ride quality is softer and smoother then mid perch but not as mushy and nose dive like as on the low perch setting. Its been a couple years since I was on the lower perch but I would say the ride quality feels like something in-between the low and mid perch setting.

As for measurements after my 10km drive this is where its at: Note Im running the actual 35/12.5/20 BFG K02's for measuring purposes.

Before measurements on the mid perch setting were, 41 1/4" ground to fender and 24 3/4" centre of hub to fender. After new springs were installed on the low perch setting and after a 10km drive the truck sits at, 42 1/2" ground to fender and 26" centre of hub to fender.

Hope this helps. I will up date later down the road after some 4x4ing and after putting on some decent kms.

Tx State

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed the springs yesterday. Went for a quick 10km road drive. They feel really good with the little driving I have on them. I was on the mid perch setting before the new springs. The stiffness and ride quality is softer and smoother then mid perch but not as mushy and nose dive like as on the low perch setting. Its been a couple years since I was on the lower perch but I would say the ride quality feels like something in-between the low and mid perch setting.

As for measurements after my 10km drive this is where its at: Note Im running the actual 35/12.5/20 BFG K02's for measuring purposes.

Before measurements on the mid perch setting were, 41 1/4" ground to fender and 24 3/4" centre of hub to fender. After new springs were installed on the low perch setting and after a 10km drive the truck sits at, 42 1/2" ground to fender and 26" centre of hub to fender.

Hope this helps. I will up date later down the road after some 4x4ing and after putting on some decent kms.
How does that compare to the rear?

OP
OP
Hasty

Hasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! So it looks like these springs do come in at top-perch height at initial install, sagging to be determined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk