GEN 1 Anyone running the Gen 1 Eibach front springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hasty

Hasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates? I’m curious to see how much lift these actually give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meatmark77

Reaction score
Ok so my purchaser has finally come back from Vacation and our contact at Eibach states they are a linear spring and a little higher rate than stock just longer. I now have conflicting info on if they are progressive or linear rate. Guy I spoke with on phone said progressive and our contact says linear. ...ugh...Since they dont have photos of the springs online, I asked for a photo so I can see what type they are myself . I will probably still buy anyway. I will update ASAP.

meatmark77

Reaction score
I have heard back from the contact at Eibach and received their design file. The Eibach are definitely linear rate at 650lb/in. The spring is wound with a constant 30.5mm between each coil.
I will be still be ordering them for science. :)

Last edited:

DCRaptor

Reaction score
So these springs are 650lb/in and about 10% higher than stock. What are the actual stock spring rates exactly?

meatmark77

Reaction score
It sounds like they are leveling springs. They should have the same handling characteristics as a stock spring on bottom perch without the nose dive under braking along with the lift of say mid perch or slightly above. This is what I assuming from the data that I have gathered.