GEN 1 Anyone running the Gen 1 Eibach front springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meatmark77

Reaction score
^This is what I was explaining to Eibach. They said the +3 will make the truck level on bottom perch. He stated they do not release a spring that would make the front end higher than the rear on a stock setup. Maybe this is a free length measurement? Geiser springs claim a +2 for the Gen1. I am going to try them as I get a really good price on them. Worth trying out. This is only an assumption but I would bet that Geiser has Eibach make their springs to their specs.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
^This is what I was explaining to Eibach. They said the +3 will make the truck level on bottom perch. He stated they do not release a spring that would make the front end higher than the rear on a stock setup. Maybe this is a free length measurement? Geiser springs claim a +2 for the Gen1. I am going to try them as I get a really good price on them. Worth trying out. This is only an assumption but I would bet that Geiser has Eibach make their springs to their specs.

Top perch is pretty much level on a GEN 1 as long as the leafs aren't sagging. Geiser on bottom perch are 1.5-2" and closer to 3" when ran at mid perch. Some people had binding issues at top perch with the 13-14 trucks when the CV's are this steep though.

meatmark77

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Justin. I will install at mid perch and see what it measures after they settle. If it has a lean I will drop to bottom perch and see what they measure. My truck currently has a rake on mid perch and +3 leafs.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Justin. I will install at mid perch and see what it measures after they settle. If it has a lean I will drop to bottom perch and see what they measure. My truck currently has a rake on mid perch and +3 leafs.

I meant people had binding issues with stock springs at top perch. If the Eibach is a 3" lift on the bottom perch I would not recommend trying to install Eibach's at mid perch.

meatmark77

Reaction score
Great point!! That will be determined how many coils and wire diameter. I will need to look at the wire diameter and find out the compressed length to determine if they will bind at full bump.

Jd400

Reaction score
Meatmark77, did you pull the trigger on an order? Their website says in stock...I’m certainly more interested if they are progressive rate!

Jd400

Reaction score
Cool deal! I had decided to order Geiser. My primary reason was that I wanted a progressive rate, and Eibach had told me theirs were not. It’s entirely possible that I misunderstood or was misinformed. I’m curious to see how yours come out.